Where can I renew my domain?
All domains and products are set to automatic renewal per default.
Basically, renewals can only be processed if we receive the corresponding payment in time.
If you have configured an automatic payment method for your AMS account (such as direct debit or credit card), the domains will be renewed automatically unless you select another option in your account.
This applies also to a positive account balance that is sufficient for a successful renewal.
Please note: It is only necessary to change the renewal option if you want to modify the renewal period or if you want to delete the domain.
Can I renew my domain name with you only and let the hosting account expire?
If the domain name is free with your account and you only want to keep it and cancel the account, then you could do that from your Client Area -> Billing tab -> Cancel Services. Then click Cancel next to the entry for your hosting account and process its cancellation. On Step 3 you will be given a choice to keep the domain name or not. If you choose to keep the domain name, it will be kept active but it will no longer be renewed for free.
If your domain name is not free with the account, then if you let the hosting account expire, the domain name will not be affected by the cancellation as it is listed as a separate renewal in our system.
Auto Renew helps protect you from losing your domain name registration. If your domain name registration is set to Auto Renew, your account will be automatically charged approximately sixty (60) to ninety (90) days prior to the end of your term period.
If Auto Renew is not set up in your account, you will need to renew your domain name registration through the Account Manager.
Renew my domain
Follow these instructions to renew your domain through the Account Manager:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click the Renewal Center link in the top menu.
- 3. Select the domain names and any other products and services that you would like to renew. Click the Renew button.
- 4. You may be prompted to add additional products to your renewal order.
- Using the check boxes and drop-down menus, select any additional options and services you want to add, then click the Continue button. Depending on your selections, you may be taken to a second panel for additional options.
- When completed, click the Continue button.
- 5. Select your desired term for the products and services you would like to purchase, then click the Secure Checkout button.
- 6. Select your payment method and provide the requested information.
- 7. Click the link to read the Network Solutions® Service Agreement, then select the check box and click the I agree to the Service Agreement – Continue button.
- Your selected products and services have been renewed.
Renew my domain and associated services
You can renew a domain name at any time. Simply enter the domain name(s) in the form below or use the domain order interface on our site.
You will be asked to renew this domain(s), as well as any associated services (like hosting) for a period of X months and/or years depending on the product.
The renewal will take effect after your payment has been confirmed. Please note that the renewal does not change the anniversary date of your domain name and/or service, so nothing is lost by renewing your products before they expire, and you avoid any inconvenience due to an oversight.